Meet the core of our Team
RED personnell is formed by highly qualified scientists and engineers with Master and Doctorate degrees, some of whom are also involved in academic scientific research in collaboration with the University of Pavia (Italy), the University of Bologna (Italy), the School of Advanced Studies of Pavia (IUSS, Italy), the European Center for Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering (EUCENTRE, Italy), Princeton University (US) and the University of Oxford (UK).
RED also has an extensive network of external advisors, from a wide range of academic and industry partners.
- Mauro Mangini CEO
- Mario Martina, PhD Scientific advisor
- Anna Mottadelli Natural risks specialist
- Gianbattista Bussi, PhD Hydrological risk specialist
- Gabriele Coccia, PhD Hydrological risk specialist
- Ettore Fagà, PhD Project manager
- Elisa Anelli Catastrophe risk modeler
- Andrea Amati Catastrophe risk analyst
- Paola Ceresa, PhD Seismic risk specialist
- Ines Cerenzia, PhD Meteorology expert
- Lidia Bressan, PhD Flood risk modeller
- Mohsen Kohrangi, PhD Seismic risk specialist
- Andrea Spillatura, PhD Seismic risk specialist
Photo credit: effe.